Savvy Christmas strategies for your business
We’re getting ready for the festive season this week at FreeAgent: yesterday was Super Thursday - where the book industry releases all of its new titles for Christmas - and we’ve also been looking at how you can find your killer product in time for the Yuletide holidays. So what can you learn from other companies who took advantage of the Christmas months to grow? Here’s some examples of how companies have chosen to harness the festive season and reap big rewards.
Is there a great example of a savvy Christmas strategy that you think we’ve missed? Leave a comment or hit us up on twitter and let us know. And have a great weekend!
- Guest blog post: self-employed? Here’s how to take control of your pension situation
- 2-Step Verification is here!
- What we’ve learned about Making Tax Digital from the new consultation documents
- Video: limited company directors’ responsibilities explained by HMRC
- Change to browser requirements