Speaking at the Future of Web Apps
There's some exciting news this week as it's been announced that I'll be presenting at the Future of Web Apps this year as part of their UK Tour.
I'll be speaking at the Edinburgh event (naturally) on the subject of "Turning your Big Idea into a Business" and I'll be covering several of the popular business models for web applications and how that relates to pricing and revenue generation.
Our experiences, and the lessons learned, with FreeAgent will obviously feature prominently but I'll also be drawing on my past life as the Creative Director of a web agency, so there should be perspectives from different sides of the fence.
The event itself is split into a half day workshop on "How to build on the Cloud" followed by the half day conference talks, and tickets are priced at £59 + VAT.
It takes place on the 27th of May 2009 at the Sun Microsystems Briefing Centre in Linlithgow, near Edinburgh.
If you are going make sure you get a change to say hello!
- Turning over a new leaf: tips for organising your bookkeeping in autumn
- MTD for Income Tax: next steps for sole traders
- Hack to the future: how hack days inspire creativity at FreeAgent
- Video: self-employed business expenses by HMRC
- Finance Bill 2017-19: Making Tax Digital back on the agenda