FreeAgent Update: Double Gloucester
A few small changes this week:
Due Invoices on the Overview Page
Some of our beta testers send lots of invoices, so the list of due and overdue ones on the overview page can be very long. Now only the first five are displayed, and the amount owing on the others is summarised below these.
Creating New Timeslips, Expenses and Mileage
When you add a new timeslip, expense or mileage record, the same values as the last one you entered are used as the initial values, hopefully saving some typing.
'Share Capital' and 'Capital Introduced' Explanations
If you are a Sole Trader, you can enter 'Money Received from User > Capital Introduced' and for a Limited Company there is 'Money Received From User > Share Capital Introduced'. These should be used to explain the appropriate injections of money from you into your company.
- Autumn Budget 2017: what you need to know about the second Budget of the year
- Do workers dream of electric bosses? 31% say they would be happy to work for a 'robo-boss'
- Digital detox: the freelancer's guide to switching off
- FreeAgent wins at the Software Excellence Awards
- Turning over a new leaf: tips for organising your bookkeeping in autumn